Theory of Programming is a very helpful blog that helps you in understanding a wide range of programming concepts. There are many posts on Data Structures, Algorithms and the Java Programming Language which explain the concepts with vivid explanations, well drawn diagrams and also come with the actual code of concept.
Learn useful Data Structures !
- Binary Heaps (using Arrays)
- Binary Heaps (using Structures)
- Binary Indexed Tree or Fenwick Tree
- Graph Data Structure –
- Segment Trees
- Trie Tree Data Structure –
Learn great Algorithms !
- Bellman Ford Algorithm –
- Breadth First Search (BFS) Algorithm
- Depth First Search (DFS)
- Dynamic Programming – Introduction and Fibonacci Numbers
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
- Merge Sort
- Prim’s Algorithm –
- Quick Sort
Learn the Java Programming Language !
- An Introduction 🔥 Trending !
- Data Types, Input and Operators
- If Else, Switch and Loops
- String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder
- Arrays in Java
- Enum and Methods in Java
Miscellaneous but Important !
Express your support by liking our Facebook Page !
Did Theory of Programming help you with programming..? If yes, then, express your support by liking our Facebook page and sharing it with your friends. Let the knowledge flow..! The more you share, the more you get..! 😉
What’s new on the Facebook Page…?!
Follow Theory of Programming by giving your email ID. You would receive a confirmation mail to the email ID you have given. Accept it to complete the process of following the blog. Henceforth, receive an email for every post made in Theory of Programming..! Which means you can never miss a thing…! 🙂